Sun, 07 Nov|
SURFERS PARADISE - SOUL BOARDWALK - Vapiano - Learn to paint 'Palm Lagoon'
$45 ($0 deposit $45 DUE ON THE NIGHT) Meal + Wine + Class + one 40x50cm canvas to take home.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Vapiano, Soul Boardwalk, T208 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
About the event
Here at our Sip and Dip we offer FUN art not FINE art, enjoy a guided learn to make class!
Join us for one of the faves 'Palm Lagoon'!
Included in your price of this ticket price of $45 is:
- A super easy step by step learn to paint class run by your fabulous teacher
- All the equipment and materials you will need for a fantastic evening out
- A delicious meal and a glass of wine or beer.
- a 40 x 50cm canvas to paint and take home
Please arrive a few minutes early so you can meet your fellow makers, order your meal/s, pay the remaining $45 to the venue, grab a seat to unwind and soak up the chilled vibe before the class starts.
Eventhough you are not paying for a deposit upfront, you will be required to pay the remaining amount of $45 per ticket for the event. If you are unable make the event, 48 hours notice is required for the amount to be waived. If you no show or gives us less than 48 hours notice you will be invoiced for the remaining amount, as well as an additional $10 per ticket for administration fees. So let us know well in advance! For more information about our Terms and Conditions of tickets refer below.
Meals will be served at the beginning of the night, followed by the painting class. Drinks and desserts can be throughout the duration of the class. The following meal options will be available on the night:
- Hawaiian – smoked ham, sweet pineapple and mozzarella on a house-made tomato sauce base.
- Roasted Eggplant Parmigiana (vegetarian, vegan option available) – Roasted eggplant, smoked cheese, mozzarella, parmesan & fresh rocket on a house-made tomato sauce base
- Smokey Chicken & Bacon – Pulled chicken breast, bacon, garlic, oregano, smoked cheese and mozzarella on a house-made tomato sauce base.
- Alla Norma (vegetarian, vegan) – house-made tomato pasta sauce with roasted eggplant, garlic, onion & fresh basil pesto.
- Carbonara – bacon, onions & a rich cream sauce thickened with egg yolk and topped with parmesan & parsley.
- Pollo e Spinaci – tender chicken breast, onions & pine nuts, topped with a creamy basil pesto sauce & baby spinach.
house beer, wine, sparkling or a non-alcoholic drink
For special dietary requirements please contact the venue directly for pricing adjustments and available options.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TICKET
Please take a moment to read our ticket sales terms and conditions located here.
These are also published on our Facebook page under info, as one of the autoresponder questions on Facebook messager, in the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website and on every event listed.
It is our responsibility to publish these terms and conditions and make them easily accessible, and your responsibility as the client to read these terms and conditions prior to purchasing your ticket to ensure you agree with them.
This includes terms and conditions that relate to bad weather, COVID 19, Lockdowns, Cancellations, intellectual property & refunds. Due to the high number of no shows and the financial implications that no shows have on our business we adhere to this policy to the letter and will not deviate from our agreed policy.
To avoid disappointment please ensure your are familiar with your terms and conditions prior to making your purchase and if you have questions prior to doing so, email@example.com
ONLINE SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are purchasing this ticket as part of an online sale, please read the online sale terms and conditions located here.
USING A GIFT-CARD TO PAY
If you are using a gift card to pay for your ticket please book in using the ‘manual payment’ option on our website, then forward your ticket email confirmation firstname.lastname@example.org along with your gift card information. We will manually mark your ticket as paid from our end and decommission the gift card from our end.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To help customers prepare for their classes we include a comprehensive frequently asked questions section of our website. You can locate that here. Please allow the page up to 5 seconds to load as it can initially appear as blank for those with slower internet connections.
$45 DUE ON THE NIGHT.
It is required to pay the remaining amount of $45 per ticket for this event. If you are unable make the event, 48 hours notice is required for the amount to be waived. If you no show or give us less than 48 hours notice you will be invoiced for the remaining amount, as well as an additional $10 per ticket for administration fees. For more info on our Terms and Conditions of tickets please refer to https://www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy