Thu, 22 Dec|
Little Spoon Kitchen
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - LITTLE SPOON KITCHEN - All Ages - Learn to paint 'Christmas Koala'!
Kids Meal + Kids Drink + Class + All materials and a 40x50cm canvas to take home on the day!
Time & Location
22 Dec 2022, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Little Spoon Kitchen, Shop 5/9 John Lund Dr, Hope Island QLD 4212, Australia
About the event
School holidays have never looked so good! Book your place for our exciting range of School Holiday Classes here at Sip 'n' Dip Australia!
Unbeatable value, for $35 ($25 Deposit to book and $13 ($25 for adults) due at the event on the day) and with discounts for families and you can join in too (see tickets) *afterpay available* prices include:
- A kid's lunch
- A kid's drink
- Your fantastic Sip 'n' Dip Host to guide you through the process
- All the art materials you need to create your fantastic artwork
- Use of the equipment
- A 40x50cm canvas to take on the day
Family Pass / Multiple Child Deals
Buy 2 class tickets and get the 3rd child's class portion of the ticket for $10!
3 children for $60 deposit and $39 Due at the event
Parents Art 2 Pass
Why not join in and get arty!?
$50 Deposit to book $38 due on arrival
Includes 1 x child meal + drink AND 1 x Adult meal + drink
- Generally, the meal is first and the art class second
- Parents must stay on-site for the event but may enjoy some down time away from the class
- Meals are not optional $13 per child is payable at the venue on arrival even if you choose not to eat the meal
- Adult meals are $25 per person
- Discounts (Family Pass/Multiple Child Deals) do not apply to the meal portion of the ticket
- This is an all-ages class, children must be able to follow directions, if they can not, they are still very warmly welcome to participate but parents will be asked to supervise/assist them for the comfort of others who have paid to attend
- Our teachers hold blue cards
- Parents Paint 2 Pass can does not count as 'one of the three children' in the Multiple child deal, you can use both deals but they are independent of each other
- Please dress your child in an outfit suitable for an art class, they will almost certainly get art supplies on their clothing that will be difficult to remove. Aprons are not available at this time due to covid restrictions.
- Parents Art 2 Pass can not be used for 2 children, you will be asked to pay the outstanding amount on arrival if you book this ticket for two children to bypass fees. It is designed to create the opportunity for caregivers to bond over creativity with the child who attends.
- The meals in the Parents Art 2 Pass are one kid's meal and drink and one adult's meal and drink
- There is no charge for parents to work on the same project as their child
- Children can not share a project, each child that attends must have a paid ticket
- You must book in advance, walk-ins will not be available without prior arrangement
- Standard sip n dip terms and conditions apply if you can not make your class see them here.
Single Child -$13 due at event
$38 Total Fee | $25 Deposit to book your class and $13 due at the event on the day to cover your meal Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy
Multi Pass - $39 due at event
Multi-Child Pass Buy 2 class tickets and get the 3rd child's class portion of the ticket for $10 | 3 x children for a $60 deposit and $39 Due at the event Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy
PA2 Pass - $38 Due at event
Parents Paint 2 Pass | Join your child! | $50 Deposit to book $38 due on arrival | Includes 1 x child meal + drink AND 1 x Adult meal + drink Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy