Wed, 21 Dec|
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - BURLEIGH HEADS - CLUB BURLEIGH - Primary and High School Aged - Learn to polymer clay key chains!
Kids Meal + Kids Drink + Class + All materials and a polymer clay key chain take home on the day!
Time & Location
21 Dec 2022, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Club Burleigh, 1640 Gold Coast Hwy, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
About the event
School holidays have never looked so good! Book your place for our exciting range of School Holiday Classes here at Sip 'n' Dip Australia!
Unbeatable value, for $35 ($25 Deposit to book and $10 due at the event on the day) and with discounts for families and you can join in too (see tickets) *afterpay available* prices include:
- A kid's lunch
- A kid's drink
- Your fantastic Sip 'n' Dip Host to guide you through the process
- All the art materials you need to create your fantastic artwork
- Use of the equipment
- Your art to make and take!
Family Pass / Multiple Child Deals
Buy 2 class tickets and get the 3rd child's class portion of the ticket for $10!
3 children for $60 deposit and $30 Due at the event
Parents Art 2 Pass
Why not join in and get arty!?
$50 Deposit to book $40 due on arrival
Includes 1 x child meal + drink AND 1 x Adult meal + drink
- Generally, the meal is first and the art class second
- Parents must stay on-site for the event but may enjoy some down time away from the class
- Meals are not optional $10 per child is payable at the venue on arrival even if you choose not to eat the meal
- Discounts (Family Pass/Multiple Child Deals) do not apply to the meal portion of the ticket
- This is an all-ages class, children must be able to follow directions, if they can not, they are still very warmly welcome to participate but parents will be asked to supervise/assist them for the comfort of others who have paid to attend
- Our teachers hold blue cards
- Parents Paint 2 Pass can does not count as 'one of the three children' in the Multiple child deal, you can use both deals but they are independent of each other
- Please dress your child in an outfit suitable for an art class, they will almost certainly get art supplies on their clothing that will be difficult to remove. Aprons are not available at this time due to covid restrictions.
- Parents Art 2 Pass can not be used for 2 children, you will be asked to pay the outstanding amount on arrival if you book this ticket for two children to bypass fees. It is designed to create the opportunity for caregivers to bond over creativity with the child who attends.
- The meals in the Parents Art 2 Pass are one kid's meal and drink and one adult's meal and drink
- There is no charge for parents to work on the same project as their child
- Children can not share a project, each child that attends must have a paid ticket
- You must book in advance, walk-ins will not be available without prior arrangement
- Standard sip n dip terms and conditions apply if you can not make your class see them here.
TRAVELING WITH YOUR RESIN
We recommend travelling by way of UBER, taxi or being picked up to allow you to travel with your work in both hands keeping it level. You will be working with a fluid medium on the evening and whilst it will start to thicken and gel before you depart, your work must remain level for the duration of your trip home.
CURING YOUR RESIN
Your resin must remain in a pest/hair/dust/pet free level location for 7 days. within 18 hours your resin will be hard to touch on the surface, hard is not cured (ore food grade) - your resin must remain unused in the above conditions until a cure has been achieved (7 days after your pour). We recommend protecting your work with the box your side table comes in by placing it on the top to cover your resin.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TICKET
Please take a moment to read our ticket sales terms and conditions located here.
These are also published on our facebook page under info, as one of the auto responder questions on Facebook messager, in the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website and on every event listed.
It is our responsibility to publish these terms and conditions and make them easily accessible, and your responsibility as the client to read these terms and conditions prior to purchasing your ticket to ensure you agree with them.
This includes terms and conditions that relate to bad weather, COVID 19, Lockdowns, Cancellations, intellectual property & refunds. Due to the high number of no shows and the financial implications that no shows have on our business we adhere to this policy to the letter and will not deviate from our agreed policy.
To avoid disappointment please ensure you are familiar with your terms and conditions prior to making your purchase and if you have questions prior to doing so, contact email@example.com
RESIN CLASS INFORMATION
To help customers prepare for resin classes we have a comprehensive section on resin here. We highly recommend you take time to read it thoroughly to help you prepare for your class and decide how you would like your project to look. Along with your teacher instruction, It also gives you a series of tips and tricks that will assist you in making sure your resin art has the perfect cure.
ONLINE SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are purchasing this ticket as part of an online sale, please read the online sale terms and conditions located here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To help customers prepare for their classes we include a comprehensive frequently asked questions section of our website. You can locate that here. Please allow the page up to 5 seconds to load as it can initially appear as blank for those with slower internet connections.
Single Child -$10 due at event
$35 Total Fee | $25 Deposit to book your class and $10 due at the event on the day to cover your meal Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy
Multi Pass - $30 due at event
Multi-Child Pass Buy 2 class tickets and get the 3rd child's class portion of the ticket for $10 | 3 x children for a $60 deposit and $30 Due at the event Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy
PA2 Pass - $30 Due at event
Parents Paint 2 Pass | Join your child! | $50 Deposit to book $30 due on arrival | Includes 1 x child meal + drink AND 1 x Adult meal + drink Terms and conditions apply please refer to your event listing or visit www.sipndip.com.au/refund-policy